Unidirectional and Bidirectional
The BATMFour has the capability to convert cash to cryptocurrency, as well as convert cryptocurrency to cash. When you configure your machine, you determine whether your BATMFour is unidirectional or bidirectional.
1. The customer indicates how much cash they would like to withdraw.
2. The BATMFour will check its cash inventory to ensure it is capable of dispensing the requested amount.
3. The BATM prints out a redeem ticket containing instructions and a QR code with the amount of cryptocurrency the customer must send to the machine.
4. After the customer sends the crypto to the machine, he/she is notified automatically by SMS that the withdrawal is ready.
5. The customer scans the redeem ticket and the BATM dispenses the cash.
6. Meanwhile, the BATM can be configured to automatically sell any collected crypto on the connected exchange, reducing operator risk.
40+ cryptocurrencies supported. BTC (Bitcoin), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), ETH (Ethereum), LTC (Litecoin), DASH, XMR (Monero), DOGE (Dogecoin), ANT (Aragon Network Token), BTXX, BURST, CLOAK, SMART (SmartCash), FTO, GRS, ICG, LEO, LINDA, LSK, MAX (MaxCoin), MEC, MKR (Maker), NBT, NXT, PAC, REP, START, SYS, TKN, USDT, VIA, WDC, XMR, XZC.
The GENERAL BYTES developers typically do not implement alternative coins on request. Adding a new coin explicitly depends on the community and developers of those coins.
You can implement support for any coin or extend current functionality with Open API hosted on Github